A Symposium & Safari Program in East Africa, June 2014
Meet prominent African wildlife researchers and get a rare “inside” look at the latest in conservation work in East Africa!
We’re bringing together an incredible team of Guest Experts for this event, including Iain Douglas-Hamilton, renowned elephant expert and Founder of Save the Elephants, Richard Estes, author of The Safari Companion and an expert on African mammals, Laurence Frank, Director of the Living with Lions project, Louise Leakey, fossil hunter and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, and Frans Lanting, Master Photographer, famed for his iconic wildlife images.
Our symposium offers the unique opportunity to meet these experts, hear about their latest work, and mingle with them over sundowners and during meals at our elegant accommodation, the historic Mount Kenya Safari Club in Kenya’s highlands. Our fascinating excursions bring us to the chimp sanctuary at Ol Pejeta, also home to Africa’s largest black rhino sanctuary, and to the Mpala Research Centre to learn about its important work and meet the researchers. We top off your experience with your choice of one of our unique safaris to East Africa’s most amazing destinations.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the wonders of East Africa with such a renowned team of wildlife experts—join us!
Space on the symposium and safaris is very limited—call now to reserve your place!
For more info, email
or call 1-800-368-2794.
- Out of Africa: Amboseli, Lewa Downs, Samburu, Masai Mara
- Serengeti Wildlife Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire
- Mountain Gorilla Safari: Kibale Forest, Queen Elizabeth, and Bwindi National Parks
- Hemingway’s Africa: Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire
- Cradle of Mankind: Turkana Basin, Omo River Valley, Masai Mara
- Kenya Photo Safari with Frans Lanting: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara