Traverse the High Alps from Chamonix to Zermatt
Our Haute Route adventure is one of the best trips in the Alps, a classic high-level traverse that brings you past glittering glaciers, through meadows ablaze with wildflowers, and across no less than 10 passes. And all within view of some of the highest peaks in the Alps! Cozy accommodations, including two nights in hike-in mountain lodges, and the delicious cuisines of France and Switzerland make for an unforgettable adventure.
• This is simply one of the “Great Hikes of the World”
• Feast your eyes on 10 of the 12 highest peaks in the Alps, including Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn
• Enjoy the company of a team of expert and engaging Trip Leaders who introduce you to favorite places and special people along the way
• Exhilarating hikes, wonderful alpine inns, and delightful picnics atop mountain passes
• Soak up the welcoming ambiance of French and Swiss mountain villages
• You can trust our expertise—we’ve been running this trip successfully since 1990!
The three leaders were a magical combination—a great mix of personalities and interests. They not only made the trip a seamless, perfect experience for us but they also added humor and joy to the experience. What a great trip!Jeanna F., Paradise Valley, AZ