The Variety Voyager, built in 2012, is a state-of-the art private yacht accommodating up to 72 guests in 36 cabins. All ocean-view cabins feature two twin beds or a double bed, sitting area, en suite marble bathrooms, flat-screen television, mini fridge, and individually controlled heating/cooling. The spacious and elegantly-appointed public spaces include a large lecture lounge, reference library, single-seating dining room, rear deck for dining in pleasant weather, and sun deck with a bar and lounge area. And, you can get a taste of navigation while visiting the bridge, open to guests most of the day, depending on weather conditions. Additional amenities include a small gym, spa, computer station with Internet, and laundry service. Stairs access all decks; there are no elevators.
- Category 1staterooms range from 129 - 145 sq. ft. and feature two portholes.
- Category 2 staterooms range from 129 - 167 sq. ft. and feature either two portholes or two windows.
- Category 3 staterooms range from 145 - 216 sq. ft. and feature two windows.
- Category 4 staterooms range from 227 - 248 sq. ft. and feature two windows.
- The Owner’s Suite is 292 sq. ft. and features four windows.