The beautiful Island Sky features 53 spacious, outside-facing suites with marble-appointed bathrooms. Each suite includes a flat-screen TV with DVD player, hairdryer, individually controlled air conditioning, and mini-fridge. With an onboard atmosphere closer to a yacht than a cruise ship, she is very comfortable. Having undergone significant refurbishment in 2010, the ship features a large lounge, a library and bar, and an elegant dining room as well as spacious outside decks. The ship’s relatively small size lets her drop anchor in remote areas and in small ports where larger ships can’t go, and the fleet of inflatable Zodiacs offers access to wonderfully remote places. Island Sky has a staff and crew of 75.
- All cabins feature ocean views and have two twin beds that can be reconfigured into one queen, a sitting area, en suite bathroom, large wardrobes, vanity table, small refrigerator, television, personal safe, hairdryer, assorted toiletries, individually controlled air-conditioning and heating, and American-style outlets (two flat prongs) at 110 volts
- Magellan Deck cabins are 230 square feet and have two to four portholes
- Columbus Deck cabins are 240 square feet with large picture windows
- Marco Polo Deck cabins range between 225 to 240 square feet and feature large picture windows
- Erikson Deck cabins are 270 square feet including private balconies
- Explorer Deck cabins are 325 square feet including private balconies